The Student Records office maintains the permanent records for students who have attended the Ҵý. Requests for copies of the following records are processed through this office: immunization, transcripts of students’ educational history, special education information and diplomas.

There is a nominal fee for these services. Payment is requested before records are released.

վ to place your request.

If you need copies of your records and it has been less than five years since you graduated, please call the registrar at your high school. Records and transcripts are retained at the graduating high school for five years.

Questions? Email